WIZDOM TRAINING: Course #4:
PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND MATRIX
(2 day course)
Standard performance measures may not provide an accurate analysis of your organization. As companies embrace the new process orientation to activity and workflow design, the usual financial summaries, surveys and benchmarks are further and further removed from the actual work being done. Performance Measures and Metrics employs state of the art research and technology to help you lead your company or organization to track what is really occurring as you pursue your goals of continuous process improvement.
The right performance measures align a company's goals, strategies and processes to present a clear picture of productivity and achievement.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Review and understand organizational needs
- Analyze mission-specific effectiveness and operational effectiveness
- Define the organization's Critical Success Factors
- Support the optimization of process performance
Performance Measures and Metrics addresses the provisions of the Government Performance and Results Act of 1993 (GPRA). GPRA requires every major federal agency to define its mission, establish goals and how to achieve them, measure performance, and how to use the information to make improvements.
Wizdom's Performance Measures and Metrics workshop will help you to better understand this recent shift to a more business-like organization. Students will participate in several hands-on training exercises so that they are able to actively apply their knowledge. At the conclusion of this workshop, students will have the knowledge to:
- Develop strategic goals
- Develop mission-specific goals and objectives
- Determine the Critical Success Factors
- Compare a developed As-Is process flow model to the strategic mission, goals and objectives
- Develop To-Be process flow models that reflect the mission, vision and objectives
Wizdom is a recognized leader in providing innovative process-based business and software solutions.
Wizdom’s integrated business improvement software, comprehensive training, and expert consulting enables industry and government leaders to communicate, plan and execute a unified strategy and employ best business practices.