WIZDOM TRAINING: Course #6:
(3 day course)
Congratulations! When opportunity knocked, you answered. You are about to embark
on a journey of discovery. It will completely revolutionize the way you do
The impact of today's business process improvement and reengineering projects on an employee is akin to leaving the company and starting a new job with a new company. They leave a static, "command and control" stovepipe company one night and return the next day to a team-based work structure with new emphasis on customer focus and performance measures.
Managing this change is vital to reengineering success. This state of the art course uses the most current research and information available on change management for organizations engaged in process improvement. Using a Total Systems Management as well as a Process Management perspective, our Managing Change class teacher you how to prepare your employees to accept the challenge of working with new processes, new technologies, and new work styles.
Just as critical, our course teaches process improvement action teams how to take existing organizational and technical environments into account when designing new processes.
A case study explicates the complexities of an real organization's difficult path to structural, cultural and technological change.
You Will Learn How To:
- Assess your organization's readiness for change
- List and organize the change management opportunities in your organization
- Identify the organizational and technology issues associated with Process Improvement
- Recognize your organization's strengths and how to utilize them to manage change
- Identify the common organizational barriers to change
- Eliminate or reduce resistance to change barriers whether structural, cultural or technical.
- Prepare a "bullet-proof" change management plan, including time and cost estimates
- Develop an organizational impact statement
- Translate change management plans to project implementation steps
Wizdom is a recognized leader in providing innovative process-based business and software solutions.
Wizdom’s integrated business improvement software, comprehensive training, and expert consulting enables industry and government leaders to communicate, plan and execute a unified strategy and employ best business practices. Wizdom's Founder's contributions to Business Process Engineering began with its conceptual foundation in the 1970's, with the U.S. Air Force's Integrated Computer Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) program. The ICAM program was based on IDEF, the very foundation of BPR.
IDEF is the only modeling methodology covered by a Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), the same concept that guarantees us that our electric razors will work in all outlets in the United States.